OneSpace Design Studio is an Architectural and interior design ﬁrm. We help small businesses start and grow their brick and mortar business. As they embark on their journey, we hold their hand and guide them through the construction world. We design the spaces that ﬁt their budget, help businesses function eﬃciently and appeal to their clients. For our residential clients, we solve their unique spatial challenges and create a comfortable home for them to enjoy, entertain and grow.
If you like following:
- Flexible work environment
- Contributing member of Fast-growing ﬁrm
- Organizing and creating documenting system
- Learning new things
Then come join us!
We are presently seeking individuals who are good at problem solving and willing to try new things. As long as you know basic softwares like word, powerpoint and excel we will teach you rest. Position requires communication skills, data collection, scheduling, organizing and documenting. This position is very important for smooth functioning of our organization.
- Answering phone calls
- Scheduling client meetings
- Proposal preparation
- Responding to RFPs.
- Following up on invoice
- Assisting the CEO with other planning
- Site measurements
Qualiﬁcations and Skills:
- Basic knowledge of MS Word, excel and power point.
- Knowledge of quickbooks will be great (not required)